Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Journal Entry:
11.13.13

My best skill in school is multitasking, I have the intention spand to be working on other things while paying attention to my teacher. This skill helps me actually stay focused on what the teacher is actually saying. If I am not working or doing something while the teacher is talking I may lose focus and become clueless on what is being said. I do best with hands on projects because with public speaking and test taking I let my anixety get the best of me. This is my best skill because when doing the project I can stayed focus on my object, get all my main points out. With speaking or test taking, I can never truly get all my thoughts out clearly. Its important while doing the project that I have the ebiligility i didnt have while public speaking or test taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment