Friday, November 15, 2013

Journal Entry:
11.15.13

My fondest memory of high school had to be my field hockey career. Since the start of freshmen year I had been on the team and throughout the past 4 years I have had four different experiences yet all are so similar. My freshmen year my mom would call me the water break girl, if one of my starting teammate needed a drink I would be the teammate to go in for her and play her position for a few seconds. At the start of sophomore year, I became a starter and thats when it all changed. Field hockey was my foundest memory of high school. My foundest memory of Middle School was getting the honor of being captain of the softball team. I was one of the rare few to make the team of as a 7th grader and than for my next year making captain became such an honor. My foundest memory of Elementary School had to have been when I was in the kindergarden circus. I was a type rope walker and I got to wear a squence costume. That must have been my foundest memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment