Friday, October 25, 2013

Journal Entry: 10.25.13

This year I am not participating in Safe Halloween but I did in the past years here. Besides participating in Safe Halloween, when I was a youngster I often went to safe halloween it was the high light of my october besides the actually night of halloween. When I was younger i rememeber the times when I would enter into a haunted house holding my dads hand so tight being afraid of the older high school kids trying to scare me. My ultimate favorite part of going to safe halloween was after all the fright that had been instilled in me, I would recieve a nice mouth watering candy at the end. Safe Halloween was an experience I will never forget, and I'm glade to say that in the past I returned the favor to the younger children.

No comments:

Post a Comment